Thursday, May 15, 2008

Palestine (حقٌ يأبى النسيان)



Many people through out the world, don't know what exactly happened on that 15th of May 60 years ago. As much as i tried to explain how cruel and inhuman was the Jewish act back then... still it isn't enough to express the agony, the homesickness, the sadness and anger our grandparents felt for being kicked out of their own country, their own houses, their own rooms, gardens, mosques and churches.

If only my grandma is still alive to ask her about those days...Ah she used to remember how every house looked like... and where each family lived in the small city of Ramlah. With a shining glance of hope her eyes can tell you what is Palestine... She passed away but her hope hasn't yet...I'm sure the key of the house is still hidden somewhere...

I truely admire the spirit of hope our grandparents still carry for so they are the best example of how to be patriotic, of how to love your land, your neighbours and your people. I pray to God to give me strength to keep that spirit and deliver it to my children incase i don't get the chance to see Palestine liberated.

My dear friends... No occupation lasted in the world... all nations at the end gained freedom.. thats what history taught us. No matter how many years is needed.. at the end it will be over. So be happy Grandma.. coz we will go back someday.


60 years of hope... are enough for this cause to be continued till the end of times..


Viva Palestine..






1 comment:

  1. My dreams aren't in the sky...

    My dreams are in a Land...

    Long Live Palestine...

    ReplyDelete